Ultra Music Festival 2015
From Friday, March 27, to Sunday, March 29, 2015, thousands of electronic music fans will gather in downtown Miami’s Bayfront Park for an outdoor musical odyssey. Ultra Music Festival (UMF) 2015 offers an awesome three-day concert featuring amazing live performances by international, superstar DJs.
Situated in the heart of South Beach, Ultra Music Festival 2015 is plugged into the vibrant pulse and dynamic, fun-loving spirit of the city. Whether you want to dance, play, or party, this fun, annual event attracts avid music enthusiasts from all over the globe.
The inaugural Ultra Music Festival drew a crowd of 10,000 strong to Miami Beach in 1999. This amazing visual and sonic experience quickly evolved into one of the world’s most popular electronic music festivals. Fast-forward to 2015, and UMF is gearing up to stage the ultimate urban, outdoor music festival for an estimated audience of 400,000 during internationally renowned Miami Music Week. This year, UMF will also travel to South Africa, Buenos Aries, South Korea, Croatia, Japan, Ibiza, Chile, and Brazil.
8 things you need to know about Ultra Music Festival 2015 in Miami:
1. Hotels: Overnight accommodations are available at premiere hotels including the Beacon South Beach Hotel.
2. What: Ultra Music Festival is an awesome, open-air music festival held annually in Miami Beach over three days.
3. When: Friday through Sunday, 2015 hours of operation are:
• March 27, 4:00 pm – midnight
• March 28, 12 noon – midnight
• March 29, 12 noon – midnight
4. Where: Bayfront Park is located at: 301 North Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
5. Tickets: Single-day admission is not available. Ticket packages, ranging in price, as well as exclusive perks and services, are already on sale:
• General Admission (Tier 1-3)
• Loyalty Plan (pay for tickets in three installments)
• VIP (21+, express entry, private bars and lounge areas)
6. Minimum Age: This is an 18+ event. Attendees must be 21+ to purchase VIP tickets and alcoholic beverages (identification required).
7. On-site Services: Security personnel, information booths, ATMs, first aid, washroom facilities, free water stations, food and beverage vendors. Please note: no outside food or beverages are permitted.
8. Who: Electronic music from every genre will be showcased on several beachfront stages by an all-star lineup that includes: Armin van Buuren, Avicii, Carl Cox, Clean Bandit, Gorgon City, Hardwell, Krewella, Skrillex, Steve Akoi, Tiesto, and many more.
Miami’s Ultra Music Festival 2015 uniquely combines sun, sand, and surf with world-class entertainment that captures the voice and rhythm of a generation. Don’s miss a beat; for the experience of a lifetime, get your tickets today.