Miami Beach Girlfriends Getaway
The girlfriends getaway should become an annual ritual to reconnect with members of your sisterhood. Quarterly or bi-annual gatherings are also good because this is a time for catching up and reminiscing about old times. It is an opportunity to take a break from your hectic schedules to recharge and re-evaluate your life choices with input from your best gal pals. Most important, it is a chance to let your hair down, hang loose and dance like no one’s judging. Your choice of vacation getaway factors into how much fun you will have and Miami’s South Beach environment has the perfect vibe for a girlfriends getaway with just the right sights, sounds, and gastronomic adventures for a weekend or week-long holiday.
South Beach: A Feast for the Senses
- First of all the ocean: the Atlantic is spread out in front of you all along Ocean Drive. Think sunny days, smooth sand and all the UV rays for a lifetime.
- Palm-lined avenues with throngs of happy people just enjoying life are the perfect place to lose yourself in the music and street sounds.
- Savor the heady mix of diverse cuisine from cafés, restaurants and other dining options in the area.
- The beats are alive on every street corner in Miami Beach. Whether your jam is hip-hop, pop, rap or a cacophony of happy human sounds, you’ll find it here.
- Feast your eyes ladies; the hottest bods in town tend to congregate in South Beach. Enjoy people-watching and take those surreptitious selfies to show the folks back home.
Location is Everything when Choosing your Accommodations for Miami Beach Girlfriends Getaway
To make the most of your Miami Beach girlfriends getaway, stake your claim on accommodations that best suit your purpose. You’re here to party, so make sure you’re close to the heart of the action. You can’t do any better than the Beacon South Beach Hotel on Ocean Drive.
- Location, location, location: Beacon South Beach Hotel is right across the street from the beach. The hotel provides towels and beach chairs that you can gracefully lug across to the beach to soak in the sun.
- It’s a boutique hotel with a beautiful lobby and comfortable rooms, many of which come with an ocean view. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi services, a 24-hour concierge, and complimentary breakfast.
- This hotel is strategically located in the very heart of South Beach. You will be staying steps away from the shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- The hotel has an onsite restaurant, and alternative dining options are within walking distance from the Beacon.
- If you plan your club crawl carefully, you may not even need an Uber to get you back home. Remember, the Beacon Hotel is right by party central.
When you’re after a beach-y vacation with a fun, real-world vibe, Miami Beach is always a good choice. The weather is fine year-round and the atmosphere is great for a girlfriends getaway. Check out Beacon Hotel’s Miami Beach Girlfriends Getaway and reserve your rooms today.