Top 10 Beacon South Beach Hotel Questions – You’ve decided to visit the immensely popular South Beach area for rest and relaxation, and you probably have one or two questions about staying at our lovely Miami Beach hotel. We’ve noticed that many of our guests tend to focus on certain questions, and we’ve listed the answers below for your convenience.
1) Do the amenities at our South Beach hotel include breakfast?
Yes, we provide a hot buffet of classic American favorites every morning for your enjoyment between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. You can relax in our well-appointed dining facilities while deciding what to do that day after finishing your delicious breakfast.
2) Do guests receive complimentary WiFi access while staying at our oceanfront hotel?
Yes, our WiFi offering boasts consistently fast internet speeds as a result of having installed state-of-the-art telecommunications fiber throughout the entire hotel complex. Our Ocean Drive hotel has historically stood ahead of hospitality standards in providing high-speed wireless internet access to all of our guests.
3) Does a stay at the Beacon South Beach hotel include the use of beach towels and portable beach chairs?
Yes, every guest room within our premises is stocked with fluffy beach towels and lightweight folding chairs that transport easily to the beach. If you need more than the room contains, our reception desk will be happy to provide additional towels and chairs.
4) How close to the beach is the South Beach hotel?
Just as you would expect, our oceanfront hotel is a mere hop away from the eternal roaring of the sea. The Atlantic Ocean and the sandy delights of a sun-soaked beach await you right across the street from our hotel lobby.
5) Are other tourist attractions easily accessible from the Ocean Drive hotel?
Yes, our strategic location between 7th Street and 8th Street brings our guests within easy walking distance of everything that helps to make our South Beach hotel such a popular destination for vacationers. You’ll find excellent restaurants, well-stocked shops, hot nightclubs and other wonderful compliments to the central attraction of the beach itself.
6) Does the Beacon South Beach hotel provide airport shuttle transportation?
No, we leave transportation from and to the airport in the capable hands of independent services. However, our promotional Pre-and-Post Cruise package for guests bound for cruise ships does indeed include convenient transportation to and from the port of call.
7) Do the hotel facilities include a swimming pool?
No, our ocean front hotel has chosen to focus on providing top-flight services for guests intent on making the most of their beach experiences. However, our hospitality desk would be happy to recommend nearby swimming pool facilities for those of our guests who prefer that alternative.
8) Is the terrace at your Miami Beach hotel currently open for guests?
No, we apologize for the inconvenience. However, we would be happy to show it off, and you’re more than welcome to take photographs.
9) How spacious are the rooms at the Ocean Drive hotel?
We like to believe one of the biggest draws for our guests is the historic character of our Art Deco building, originally built in 1936 with many charmingly cozy 250-square-foot rooms. Our expansive suites do provide plenty of room for larger guest parties at almost 800 square feet.
10) What are the usual check-in and check-out times for the Beacon South Beach hotel?
The expected check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and the expected check-out time is 12:00 noon.